Kinitics Automation is the latest addition to CASMART, the Consortium for the Advancement of Shape Memory Alloy Research and Technology. CASMART was initiated in 2007 by Boeing, NASA Glenn, NASA Langley and Texas A&M to advance the state of the art for SMA technology, and includes more than 16 academia, industry and government organizations. Alignment on goals such as system-level development, increasing awareness of SMA actuator technology, and promoting wide-spread commercialization made CASMART a natural fit for Kinitics.
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) commits over $500K to Kinitics Valve Actuator Project
- Production KLA05 Linear Actuator Reaches Testing Milestone
- Kinitics President Dean Pick Presenting at SMST Entrepreneurial Workshop
- Kinitics Automation a New Member of CASMART
- Prototype KLA Linear Actuator Reaches Testing Milestone