This video, shot at the IMTS show by Design World magazine, features Kinitics Automation president Dean Pick and Design World editor Lisa Eitel discussing the Kinitics KLA05 Linear Actuator and the Kinitics haptic device. The haptic device combines a KLA05 Linear Actuator and KCA020 Controller, and responds to user force by contracting a distance proportional to the amount of force applied. The device is used to demonstrate the simplicity of controlling the KLA05 Linear Actuator in a variety of applications.
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) commits over $500K to Kinitics Valve Actuator Project
- Production KLA05 Linear Actuator Reaches Testing Milestone
- Kinitics President Dean Pick Presenting at SMST Entrepreneurial Workshop
- Kinitics Automation a New Member of CASMART
- Prototype KLA Linear Actuator Reaches Testing Milestone