Kinitics Automation will be at the Southern Ontario Process & Automation Show in Mississauga, ON on May 10, 2018. Hosted by Canadian Process Equipment & Control News, the show features 60 exhibitors and takes place at the Mississauga Convention Centre. Visit us at the show May 10 and see Kinitics technology in action as we will have our new KLA05 Demonstration Kit on hand in addition to KLA05 Linear Actuators, KPP05 Piston Pumps, and KCA020 Controllers. Admission is free, and you can preregister at the CPECN website.
- NGIF Invests in Kinitics Automation to Eliminate Methane Venting
- Emissions Reduction Alberta (ERA) commits over $500K to Kinitics Valve Actuator Project
- Production KLA05 Linear Actuator Reaches Testing Milestone
- Kinitics President Dean Pick Presenting at SMST Entrepreneurial Workshop
- Kinitics Automation a New Member of CASMART